It's Our Mission
Our mission is to serve others, to be committed to exceeding our customer's expectations while bringing the industry's most popular brands to market, and all while doing our best for the planet and the communities we serve.
Our success lies in our people. We offer every team member the opportunity to make a meaningful impact, gain new skills, and build successful careers in a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are always seeking a unique perspective, innovative mind, and driven attitude because that is what makes our team the best in the industry.
Our benefits are about the full value of working at Imperial Sprinkler Supply, focusing on pay, benefits, and employee support for you and your family. Below are just a few of the benefits we offer:
- Health Insurance Plans; PPO & HMO Options
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Health Savings Account Options
- Health Support Programs
- EAP – Employee Assistance Program
- Core and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Supplemental Accident Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Participation
- Company-Paid Vacation, Holiday, and Personal Leave
At Imperial Sprinkler Supply we believe growth can’t happen without continued learning, training, and career development so it’s important to us to provide our team members with many ways to grow both professionally and personally.
Our company’s purpose clearly speaks to the importance of servanthood and it’s our belief that this is required to be a great leader. At ISS we have set the bar high because great leaders are always enthusiastic servants. We take great pride and care in developing today’s team members into tomorrow’s company leaders. Our strength is in our people.
Join Our Team
Find purpose and make an impact on one of our incredible teams and see how our fun, collaborative, family-focused culture enhances your passion.
The first step to working somewhere you love is finding the perfect location. ISS has 22 locations throughout California. From our Anaheim headquarters to locations from the Bay Area to San Diego, we value the team who comes together to serve the customers and communities where we do business.
Proactively and efficiently provide support to the marketing director and entire team by managing the day-to-day marketing projects and social media, The MC operates with an exceptional understanding of marketing and social media planning, execution, and implementation of best practices.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple marketing efforts against rapid and frequent deadlines
- Traffic applicable marketing deliverables and deadlines through project management software
- Facilitate marketing collateral deliverables and communicate directly with branch management around successful delivery and implementation of materials, where needed
- Manage in-branch regional promotions, counter day events, and “one-off” promotions
- Develop brand-appropriate social media engagement; based on the content strategy developed by the marketing director
- Manage the company’s social media channels which may include post creation, writing content, community outreach efforts, managing digital campaigns, and outside partnerships
- Periodic reporting of competitors and industry-relevant events
- Maintain updated and relevant online company information including hours, locations, and statistics on online directories and recruitment sites such as Yelp, Google, Glassdoor, Indeed, MapQuest, Yahoo, and Bing
- Assist the marketing team in executing design needs across the board including needs for print collateral, signage, in-store promotions, and digital design for web and social media
- Handle incoming calls for the marketing department, address immediate requests for information providing the utmost level of customer service and information
- Manage project requests from leadership and management, trafficking appropriately
- Perform other marketing projects as necessary and assigned by the marketing director
- Excellent planning, prioritization, organization, and multitasking skills
- Strong attention to detail and extremely organized
- Team-oriented and motivated with a good attitude
- Possess exceptional written, verbal, and active listening communication
- Experience with social media platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Microsoft Office skills, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Adobe Creative Cloud experience a plus