It's Our Mission
Our mission is to serve others, to be committed to exceeding our customer's expectations while bringing the industry's most popular brands to market, and all while doing our best for the planet and the communities we serve.
Our success lies in our people. We offer every team member the opportunity to make a meaningful impact, gain new skills, and build successful careers in a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are always seeking a unique perspective, innovative mind, and driven attitude because that is what makes our team the best in the industry.
Our benefits are about the full value of working at Imperial Sprinkler Supply, focusing on pay, benefits, and employee support for you and your family. Below are just a few of the benefits we offer:
- Health Insurance Plans; PPO & HMO Options
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Health Savings Account Options
- Health Support Programs
- EAP – Employee Assistance Program
- Core and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Supplemental Accident Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Participation
- Company-Paid Vacation and Holidays
At Imperial Sprinkler Supply we believe growth can’t happen without continued learning, training, and career development so it’s important to us to provide our team members with many ways to grow both professionally and personally.
Our company’s purpose clearly speaks to the importance of servanthood and it’s our belief that this is required to be a great leader. At ISS we have set the bar high because great leaders are always enthusiastic servants. We take great pride and care in developing today’s team members into tomorrow’s company leaders. Our strength is in our people.
Join Our Team
Find purpose and make an impact on one of our incredible teams and see how our fun, collaborative, family-focused culture enhances your passion.
The first step to working somewhere you love is finding the perfect location. ISS has 23 locations throughout California. From our Anaheim headquarters to locations from the Bay Area to San Diego, we value the team who comes together to serve the customers and communities where we do business.
Imperial Sprinkler Supply is a team-centered landscape and irrigation supplier, providing our employees with the tools, training, and opportunities to build the best possible relationships with our customers and with one another. Our workplace culture values each team member’s unique experience, background, and perspective and provides a collaborative environment to grow and thrive.
We are accepting resumes for our Imperial Synthetic Turf sister company for a General Operations Associate to join our team located in San Diego, CA
We are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic, and dedicated General Operations Associate, who wants to help make a difference in our rapidly growing company.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be a positive, hard working person
- Able to communicate fluently in English (Bilingual is a plus)
- Ability to solve problems in an effective, calm, and efficient manner
- Must have a driver’s license
- Synthetic Turf knowledge is a plus but not mandatory
- Computer literate
- Provide a positive and friendly customer service environment to our customers
- Able to communicate clearly and fluently in English (Bilingual is a plus)
- Assist at the will-call counter
- Enter orders, warehouse transfers
- Prepare orders, warehouse transfers to be shipped out
- Load and offload incoming and outgoing orders, warehouse transfers
- Operate a forklift (will be trained)
- Assist fellow colleagues, and help out when asked to stay longer
- Work with customers in person, via emails, and the phone
- Operate machinery such as the synthetic turf cutting table (will be trained)
- Assist with inventory counts
Imperial Sprinkler Supply prides itself on being an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Imperial sprinkler Supply participates in the E-Verify program.
- Competitive pay based on experience