- May 04 2020
- 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Charity Golf Tournament – POSTPONED
Imperial Sprinkler Supply, Inc. is proud to announce our 5th Annual Golf Tournament hosted at the prestigious Marbella Country Club, on Monday, May 4th, 2020. Guided by our mission to serve others, Imperial Sprinkler Supply has partnered with Family Assitance Ministries, an organization dedicated to helping end street-level homelessness. You can learn more about them at FAM.
Your green fee of $50 (per player) goes directly to FAMt. Please plan on arriving at 9:00 am for breakfast, putting contest, driving range and exciting charity raffle full of enticing prizes. Golf will be followed by an open bar and an amazing dinner.
We look forward to seeing you and spending some time together at the Marbella!
- The hole-in-one contest, with a Ford F150 as the prize!
- Closest to the pin contest
- Longest drive contest
- Putting contest
- Hot Shot, the airpower golf ball gun
- Lunch on two holes
Please notify us if you will be renting clubs by April 24th. (give us your club preference left or right handed)
Contact with questions or concerns.
- 7:30 AM -
- (Optional) Driving Range
- The driving range will be open for your convenience.
- 9:00 AM -
- Golfer Check-In / Breakfast
- Registration and receive your goodie bag. Breakfast, charity raffle and putting contest will be hosted at the registration area.
- 11:00 AM -
- Tee off!
- This will be a 4 person scramble. Lunch will be available on the course: 2 holes serving lunch.
- 3:30 PM -
- The bar will opened.
- 4:00 PM -
- General announcements, City NET and acknowledgments.
- 5:00 PM -
- Dinner will be served.